The Affordable Connectivity Program is an FCC program that helps connect families and households
struggling to afford internet service.
The Affordable Connectivity Program provides:
▪ Up to $30/month discount for broadband service;
▪ Up to $75/month discount for households on qualifying Tribal lands; and
▪ A one-time discount of up to $100 for a laptop, desktop computer, or tablet purchased through a
participating provider if the household contributes more than $10 but less than $50 toward the
The Affordable Connectivity Program is limited to one monthly service discount and one device
discount per household.
Who is Eligible?
A household is eligible if a member of the household meets at least one of the criteria below:
▪ Has an income that is at or below 200% of the Federal Poverty Guidelines;
▪ Participates in certain assistance programs, such as SNAP, Medicaid, Federal Public Housing
Assistance, SSI, WIC, or Lifeline;
▪ Participates in one of several Tribal specific programs, such as Bureau of Indian Affairs General
Assistance, Tribal Head Start (only households meeting the relevant income qualifying
standard), Tribal TANF, or Food Distribution Program on Indian Reservations;
▪ Is approved to receive benefits under the free and reduced-price school lunch program or the
school breakfast program, including through the USDA Community Eligibility Provision;
▪ Received a Federal Pell Grant during the current award year; or
▪ Meets the eligibility criteria for a participating broadband provider’s existing low-income
Check out www.fcc.gov/ACP for a Consumer FAQ and other program resources.
Two-Steps to Enroll
- Go to ACPBenefit.org to submit an application or print out a mail-in application; and
- Contact your preferred participating provider to select a plan and have the discount applied to
Some providers may have an alternative application that they will ask you to complete.
Eligible households must both apply for the program and contact a participating provider to select a service plan.
or find more information about the Affordable Connectivity Program at fcc.gov/ACP
Please find attached about the affordable Connectivity Program. It is an FCC program that helps connect families and households struggling to afford internet service.
Please share the attached flyer with your parents, schools, and other interested parties.
Citywide Council on English Language Learners(CCELL)
28-11 Queens Plaza North, 4th Floor
Long Island City, NY, 11101
The voice of ELL!
Scan the code!