This same email with links to translations of this content will follow shortly.
سوف يتم إرسال نفس هذه الرسالة الإلكترونية مع روابط للترجمة قريباً.
এই বিষয়বস্তুর অনুবাদিত সংস্করণের একটি লিংক সহ এই একই ইমেইল খুব শীঘ্রই আসছে।
Ce même e-mail contenant des liens vers les versions traduites de ce contenu suivra bientôt.
Menm imèl sa a avèk lyen ki mennen nan tradiksyon kontni sa a pral vini nan yon ti tan.
이 내용을 번역한 링크와 함께 동일한 이메일이 잠시 후 제공될 것입니다.
Это сообщение с ссылками на перевод будет выслано в ближайшее время.
Pronto recibirá este mismo mensaje de correo electrónico con los enlaces a las versiones traducidas de este contenido.
یہی ای میل اس دستاویز کے ترجموں کے لنکس کے ساتھ جلد ہی ملے گی۔
We’re excited to host additional virtual events series about high school admissions in New York City. All NYC families with eighth graders (as well as interested families of first-time ninth graders) are welcome and encouraged to attend. Each event is virtual—you can join from anywhere!
- At each event, we’ll share information that families may find helpful as they submit their application, including information about high school screens, how to build a balanced high school application, and how to participate in the audition process for arts programs, including for LaGuardia High School.
- After the presentation, we will respond to questions that are submitted during the event.
The content of each event is the same, but different interpretation services will be provided at different events, as follows:
- March 1, 6pm to 7pm | Event held in English.
- March 4, 1pm to 2pm | Event held in English. Interpretation provided in: Bangla, Korean, Urdu
- March 7, 6pm to 7pm | Event held in English. Interpretation provided in: Arabic, French, Russian
- March 8, 6pm to 7pm | Event held in English. Interpretation provided in: Chinese (Mandarin), Haitian Creole, Spanish
How to join:
- Each event will be hosted live. Join us on Zoom at the event’s start time by clicking here: bit.ly/2022HSEvents
- IMPORTANT NOTE: Check your email or schools.nyc.gov/High two business days before the event: we’ll send you a message that includes this same Zoom link and the password that you’ll need to join, as well as phone numbers to call for live interpretation in provided languages.
Can’t attend, or want to learn more?
- Visit schools.nyc.gov/High and schools.nyc.gov/SHS.A captioned recording will be posted on our website two weeks after the first event.
The High School Admissions Team, Office of Student Enrollment