There’s one week left to apply to high school. Submit your high school application and, if applicable, any additional materials and/or your LaGuardia registration by March 11, 2022. Apply one of three ways:
- Online with MySchools. This option is available 24 hours a day, seven days a week. You can apply online in Arabic, Bangla, Chinese, English, French, Haitian Creole, Korean, Russian, Spanish, or Urdu.
- Through your child’s current school counselor. This option is available during the school day on days when school is in session.
- Through a Family Welcome Center—find hours and locations at the link. Over-the-phone interpretation is available in over 200 languages.
Remember, apply to 12 programs and list them on your application in your true order of preference, with your first choice as #1. Questions?
- Learn more and watch MySchools tutorials at schools.nyc.gov/High and schools.nyc.gov/SHS.
- Need support with MySchools or your application, or have other admissions questions? Talk to your current school counselor or Family Welcome Center staff.
The High School Admissions Team, Office of Student Enrollment