3-K results are now available for all families with children born in 2019 who applied by the deadline.
Starting today, families who applied online can view their child’s 3-K results letter by logging in to their MySchools account. If a family opted in for print notifications, a copy of this letter will also be mailed to them. Families who did not apply online can also get their results by:
An applicant’s results letter may include:
- A 3-K offer for the 2022-2023 school year
- Next steps, such as how to accept an offer
- Information about waitlists. If a family’s offer is to a program other than their first choice, they are automatically waitlisted for any program choice(s) listed higher on their application than where they received an offer. If a family does not receive a 3-K offer to any program on their application, they are automatically waitlisted for all the programs they listed on it.
This video walks families through the process of viewing and accepting their offer.
We highly encourage families who receive a 3-K offer to accept it by Monday, June 27 to secure their child’s seat, even if they are hoping for a waitlist offer.
- Accepting this offer now does not affect a child’s chances of getting a waitlist offer to another program later.
- If a program can make a child a waitlist offer, they will contact the family directly.
- Once an offer (including a waitlist offer) is accepted, the program will be in touch with more information about how to register for 3-K and what documents to bring.
Families can call us at 718-935-2009 or email ESEnrollment@schools.nyc.gov to ask questions––we’re here to help!
The 3-K Admissions Team, Office of Student Enrollment