This is a reminder that if your child will be entering high school in fall 2023, the deadline to submit your child’s high school application is December 1, 2022. You have until December 9 to submit additional materials.
If you’ve already applied, great—you’re all set. Want to make changes to your application? You can do so any time before the December 1 deadline.
If you haven’t applied yet, we want your high school application!
- Remember that submitting your child’s application is your best chance of getting an offer to a program you want.
- Add 12 programs to your child’s application in your true order of preference, with your first-choice program at the top as #1.
- Complete any additional requirements for audition or screened with assessment programs by December 9.
There are three ways to apply:
- Online with MySchools. This option is available 24 hours a day, seven days a week. You can apply online in Arabic, Bangla, Chinese, English, French, Haitian Creole, Korean, Russian, Spanish, or Urdu.
- Through your child’s current school counselor. This option is available during the school day on days when school is in session.
- Through a Family Welcome Center—find hours and locations at the link. Over-the-phone interpretation is available in over 200 languages.
- Learn more and watch MySchools tutorials at schools.nyc.gov/High.
- Need support with MySchools or your application, or have other admissions questions? Talk to your current school counselor or Family Welcome Center staff.
Best wishes, The High School Admissions Team, Office of Student Enrollment