Please share this information with your school communities.
The NYC Schools Account portal will allow you to:
- See your students grades, test scores and more in My Student
- Take classes in Parent University
- Report bullying
- Access forms for your child
- Reset your child’s DOE account password
- Access SupportHub
- Review Your Child’s Mandated IEP Services as well as and see the status of their teacher’s special education certification status
- You can also VOTE for your CEC and Citywide CEC representatives through NYCSA (In order for each legal guardian to vote they must have a separate account)
Log in here: https://www.schoolsaccount.nyc/
If you need a creation code, please contact your child’s parent coordinator and include your child’s OSIS #.
If you have any trouble navigating the portal, feel free to reach out.