We are excited to announce that high school offers are here!
Families with MySchools accounts can view their offer online now; families can also get their letters from their school counselor or a Family Welcome Center.
- If your child receives one offer, it is automatically accepted—there is nothing else you need to do.
- If your child receives more than one offer, you have until Wednesday, April 5 to choose between them.
- Your child can also make use of waitlists. Please note that you will be able to see your child’s waitlist positions in the near future. Learn more at: schools.nyc.gov/waitlists
Find more details and instructions in your offer letter, or attend one of our virtual events (see below)
Join one of our Virtual Events:
- Join our virtual information sessions to learn how offers were made and how to use waitlists.
- The events will be held on the following dates. We will send another email the day before each event with links and information on how you can join us:
- Tuesday, March 14 (6 – 7pm). Interpreters in Arabic, Chinese (Cantonese) and French.
- Wednesday, March 15 (6 – 7pm). Spanish only.
- Friday, March 17 (2 – 3pm). Interpreters in Bengali, Korean and Russian.
- Tuesday, March 21 (6 – 7pm). Chinese (Mandarin) Only.
- Wednesday, March 22 (6 – 7pm). Interpreters in Haitian Creole, Spanish and Urdu.
- Every event will cover the same content but will provide interpretation in different languages – see below for details.
- Find detailed information about waitlists at: schools.nyc.gov/waitlists
- Contact your child’s current school counselor, visit Family Welcome Center, email HSEnrollment@schools.nyc.gov or call us at 718-935-2009.
- Watch the MySchools Tutorial: Offers and Waitlists
The High School Admissions Team
Office of Student Enrollment