Kindergarten offers are now available! All families who applied by the January 20 deadline can view their child’s kindergarten offer letter now in MySchools or by:
- Emailing us at ESEnrollment@schools.nyc.gov
- Calling us at 718-935-2009
- Contacting a Family Welcome Center
The offer letter will include:
- Their child’s kindergarten offer to the elementary school they will attend in the 2023-2024 school year,
- Information regarding waitlists, if applicable. A child is automatically on the waitlist for any program(s) listed higher on their child’s application than the program where they got an offer.
To learn more about how to view and accept the offer, watch this video.
We highly encourage families to accept their offer in MySchools by May 5, 2023 to secure their child’s seat, even if families are hoping for a waitlist offer. Doing so will not affect their chances of getting a waitlist offer to a program they prefer. Once the offer is accepted, the new school will be in touch with more information about how to register for kindergarten and what documents will be needed.
The Kindergarten Admissions Team
Was this email forwarded to you from a friend? Be sure to sign up for our kindergarten admissions email list at schools.nyc.gov/SignUp.