Good afternoon Citywide HS Subcommittee and community members from our SY22-23 mailing list,
We are looking forward to our first meeting of the year next Wednesday Sept 27, 4:00-5:30pm on zoom. You should have already received the invite with zoom link for that meeting. If you haven’t received it, please let me know, and I will re-send it.
If you would like to remain on the mailing list for Citywide HS Subcommittee invites and meeting summaries for this SY23-24, please fill out this SY23-24 Citywide HS Subcommittee Contact and Affiliation Survey . If you’ve already completed this survey, you will have already received the invites for the meetings from October through the end of the year as well. Please note:
- If you no longer want to receive Citywide HS Subcommittee invites and meeting summaries following our September meeting, no action is required on your part. If you don’t fill out this year’s survey (link above), you will not receive communications from us after the September meeting.
- One exception – HS Superintendents and Borough Presidents Council Presidents are automatically added to the new mailing list; however, please free to still fill out the survey (link above) if you prefer a different email address or if your title/role has changed.
Please see below this year’s meeting dates, as well as the general agenda structure for this year’s meetings. For those who have joined us in the past, you’ll notice some small adjustments from last year. Superintendent Cheng will share more on those adjustments in our September meeting. Looking forward to seeing you all there!
Dates: Tuesdays, 4:00-5:30pm on October 24, November 28, December 19, January 30, February 27, March 26, April 30, and May 28
- Icebreaker – 5 min
- Review of Norms and Agenda – 5 min
- Word of welcome from Supt Cheng – 5 min
- Hidden Gem – 10 min
- Main Presentation – 25 min
- Borough-Based Consultation in breakouts (including transition time) – 25 min
- Whole group share-out (2 min per breakout group) – 10 min
- Closing – 5 min
Hope you all are well,
Jesseca R. Long (she/her)
Executive Director of School Support and Operations