Still have questions about high school admissions? We are excited to invite you to join us for one of our upcoming virtual information sessions! All NYC families with eighth graders (as well as interested families of first-time ninth graders) are encouraged to attend.
During these sessions, we will cover the basics of the high school admissions process in NYC and answer your most frequently asked questions, such as how SHSAT offers are made and how your child’s random number is used. After each presentation, we will respond to your questions.
To join any of these events:
- At the start of each event, please click on https://bit.ly/2023FallHSEvents
- Webinar Id: 971 5924 2580 | Passcode: 123456 or
- To join by phone:
- Call + 646 558 8656
- Conference Line: 91759242580#
- Passcode 123456#
American Sign Language Interpretation will be available for all three events.
Schedule of Events:
- Wednesday, November 15 (from 6pm – 7pm)
- For Chinese (Mandarin) Interpretation, call in + 1 347 966 4114 | Phone Conference Id: 205 803 277#
- For Spanish Interpretation, call in + 1 347 966 4114 | Phone Conference Id: 131 496 230#
- Friday, November 17 (3pm – 4pm)
- Tuesday, November 28 (6pm – 7pm)
We look forward to your participation and hope you can attend any of our events!
Please make sure that you continue to stay connected by visiting our website, schools.nyc.gov/HS.
The High School Admissions Team
Office of Student Enrollment
Was this email forwarded to you from a friend? Be sure to sign up for our high school and/or middle school admissions mailing list at schools.nyc.gov/SignUp.