This is a reminder to apply to middle school by Friday, December 8, 2023. Submitting your child’s application by the deadline is your best chance at getting an offer to a program you choose!
- Already applied? Wonderful—you’re all set.
- Haven’t yet applied? Even if you’re unsure of your fall 2024 plans, there is no downside to applying now.
HOW TO APPLY
- Log in to your MySchools.nyc account to explore your child’s middle school options.
- Add up to 12 program choices to your application. Put choices in your true order of preference, with your favorite program as #1. There is no better strategy.
- Apply one of the following ways:
INTERESTED IN AUDITION PROGRAMS?
Some arts programs require applicants to submit a virtual audition by December 8. Interested students can submit audition files online, directly through your MySchools account. Learn how to prepare auditions for specific programs at schools.nyc.gov/MSAuditions.
- Visit schools.nyc.gov/MS
- Watch tutorials on how to create a MySchools account and apply to middle school
- Questions? Talk to your child’s school counselor, get support from a Family Welcome Center, or call 718-935-2009
The Middle School Admissions Team
Office of Student Enrollment
Was this email forwarded to you from a friend? Be sure to sign up for our middle school admissions mailing list at schools.nyc.gov/SignUp.